-->

Thursday 28 November 2013

'Install app for SharePoint': Failed to install app for SharePoint

Now after enabling the “Developer Site” feature on my site collection, I go ahead and deploy the same App but now this time I get this error



Now this error comes up because I have not configured app catalog or app catalog url

So I need to create a catalog app catalog site first

  1. Go to Central Administration ->Apps
  2. Go to “App Management” -> Manage App Catalog
  3. Select any appropriate web application where you want to create app catalog site and give it a name
  4. Click ok.


But when I click the “Configure App URL” I get the below error.


The Subscription Settings service and corresponding application and proxy needs to be running in order to make changes to these settings

More about this error in my next post over here !

No comments:

Post a Comment